Role: Full Stack .Net Developer
- Based in our Development Hub in Newcastle, the Full Stack .Net Developer is responsible for the design, development and maintenance of software applications, databases and services.
- This role would suit a self-starter who enjoys working in a collaborative team and loves to make a real difference at work.
- Patterns and Principles: MVC, MVVM, SOLID, Micro-services, N-tier, Unit Testing
- SQL: Developer, SSIS, SSRS, SSAS, Data Warehousing
- Experience with Agile development methodologies preferred
- Experience with Continuous Integration preferred
- 7+ years experience
- Project delivery experience
- Committed to your personal & professional development: Microsoft Certification, Individual Development Plan, Company Book Club, weekly creative team learning sessions.
- Opportunity to gain an accredited Lean qualification.
- Relaxed office environment, social break-out areas, team lunches, team nights out
- Wellness: annual gym allowance, employee assistant services, plenty of snacks, fruit & refreshments
- Competitive Benefits Package
- Flexible working
- Great office location with free parking
- Gaming lounge on site: pool table, table tennis, Xbox, PlayStation.
Location: Northern Design Centre, Gateshead, Newcastle, UK
Job Type: Full-time