Role: Accounts Receivable Assistant
Phonovation Limited is a leading provider of Interactive SMS, Voice Services and SIM fraud protection.
We are the market leaders in our field, providing innovative solutions to our customers using great technology. Our customers include Vodafone and Virgin Media.
- Reporting to the Financial Controller, the Accounts Receivable Assistant is responsible for managing the sales ledger and for customer support.
- This role would suit a self-starter who enjoys working in a collaborative team and loves to make a real difference at work.
- This is an excellent opportunity to gain a good grounding of credit control and accounts in a vibrant, Telecommunications business.
- Processing sales invoices
- Credit control & aged debtors analysis
- Bank & client reconciliations
- Petty cash management
- Processing payment credit card and bank receipts
- Processing Staff expenses
- Customer & Sales Team support
What We Are Looking for
- Previous experience in credit control / customer service an advantage but not necessary as full training will be provided
- 1 to 2 years’ experience in office / administrative role in fast paced environment
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work effectively on own initiative and also as part of a team
- Ability to prioritise workload
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Strong Excel skills
- Beneficial to have experience with Sage
Please apply immediately if you think this exciting opportunity is for you
Location: Dun Laoghaire, Dublin
Job Type: Full-time, Fixed-term Contract covering Maternity Leave